We have got down to some niche ideas and we’ve decided to follow them religiously.
Our niche will be blogging, small businesses and startup entrepreneurship, all for women.
If you want to contribute as an author to WitsAndWings, there are some guidelines that you’ll have to follow. These guidelines are created to ensure the quality of the blog.
1. You will have to submit the blog through email at firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for approval. The article will be reviewed. It will be published only when it will go along the lines of our niche. If not approved, you’ll receive an email from the team.
2. The blog post should be submitted with two interesting titles that express the true meaning of the content. It can be very simple as well.
3. The list-type post will be preferred.
4. Essay posts are also great but they should have appropriate titles and sub-titles.
5. The number of words should not be less than 500 words.
6. If you want to insert some links into your article, they should not be commercial links. The links are allowed to take the reader to a good source of information, though. If we’ll find any commercial links, either the post or the links will be dropped without any communication to you.
7. Important: The content should be useful for the readers in some way.
8. If any part of the article will be inappropriate according to our team, it will be dropped.
9. If after publishing, you find any error in the article, you can shoot an email to us at email@example.com.
10. You can report to us about the errors you find on other’s articles as well, in the same way.