It has to be your story because you matter. We’re all ears.
It can cater to anything that happened to you or with you and had an impact on you. Your parents, friends, husband, boyfriend, siblings and neighbors, all can be a part of your life story.
Keep it 500 to 2000 words. You can even make a short video of 1 to 5 minutes. We’ll help it reach out to million other women through our channels.
I know you have a story that has not yet received a friend’s time. So, here we are, to be your friends and listen to you without judging you.
Don’t be afraid. Your story counts.
If you’re okay to share your images in the story, you’re welcome.
Share your email and the title of your story. We’ll get back to you shortly.
Things To Remember
1. Your title should include the words like ‘i’ and ‘me’. The title you submit through the above form today can be changed later when we’ll contact you for the whole story. But, it should be similar to the final one, at least.
2. Your story can be in any format – paragraphs, bullet points, short video, slideshow.
3. It should be about one thing at a time. Don’t talk about your career shift, your kids, and your favorite food all in one story. You can submit multiple stories.
4. Your stories will be published in your name. So, it’ll be a great opportunity for you to build your social media following through your stories by submitting your social media profile links and your display picture at the time of submitting the story.
5. Use of porn content is prohibited. Please abide by this, else your story won’t get published and no notice or warning will be sent to you.
6. Due to having numerous queries in a day, it’s very much possible that you have to wait for some days to see your story live. Please have patience because proofreading, editing and publishing one draft takes some time.
7. You can share your story even if it has been published anywhere else on the internet. But, it’s only possible if you take some time to restructure the content.
Waiting to read your stories!